Storm Damage Repair and Starting Your Claim
News of a storm coming never fails to be a concern of homeowners everywhere, as it presents an immediate threat to life and property. But once the storm passes and the clouds clear, homeowners are unable to breath a sigh of relief, because of the heavy damage their home may have sustained. On top of that, trying to navigate the insurance claims process can often add to a homeowner’s woes. KAT Construction LLC can help you start your claim and be on your way to getting compensated for the storm damage your home suffers.
The Insurance Claims Process
Below are the six steps of the insurance process. Claims handling is something that KAT Construction LLC specializes in, and we can assist you in the following:
- Schedule an Inspection – Call us at our phone number or send us a message via our Contact page to book your free, no-obligation inspection.
- Contact the Insurance Company – we can deal with your insurance company on your behalf.
- Schedule an Adjustment Appointment – we can provide adjuster assistance to ensure accurate documentation, measurements, and estimates.
- Contact Your Roofing and Contracting Representative with the Adjusters’ Information – if you’re calling a contractor late in the game, you’ll have to call to inform them of your adjuster’s decision. However, if you invlive us early on, we’ll be the one calling you and providing you with all the details you need to proceed with your claim.
- Meet Your Field Representative – we will be there by your side when you meet with your field representative to discuss the reparation process. We can ensure that all bases are covered.
- Wait for Your Claim Report and Checks – with us handling your claim for you, your biggest problem will be waiting for when your guaranteed compensation arrives, which can be two to six weeks.