KAT Construction LLC: All About Our Insurance Claims Process
For any residential property owner who has never had to deal with storm damage restorations, the insurance claims process can often be a long and difficult task to pursue. You will mostly be dependent on how much assistance your chosen contractor is willing to extend, as well as their experience and expertise in dealing with various insurance adjusters. KAT Construction, LLC offers all the help you need through our trusted services for roof, siding, and windows insurance claims, making sure that the process is smooth.
We have assisted scores of homeowners to settle claims with their insurance companies. Our expert claims specialists will work with you to get the most out of your claim with as little hassle and disruption to your daily duties as possible.
Step-by-Step Guide to Your Hassle-Free Insurance Claim
Here at KAT Construction LLC, we take pride in providing superior solutions to storm restoration and with us, the experience is so much better than you would have initially anticipated. Here’s what you can expect:
- Schedule a free inspection with us. We will assess any damage done to your property and document our findings. This is crucial to the claims filing process.
- Get in touch with the insurance company, report the damage to your property, and schedule your appointment with the adjuster. You will need to have your insurance policy number, the record of damage type, date of loss, as well as the time and date of your appointment.
- Our claims specialist will meet with you and your Adjuster to ensure a thorough inspection of your property and fair damage assessment.
- With everything in order, you should be able to get your claim report and the insurance company should mail the first of two checks. Simply verify the claim report information, making sure there are no missing or incorrect items.
- We will then begin the restoration process. You will be able to select the products and colors for your project.
- As soon as the restoration project is completed, we will send the final invoice to you and the insurance company for processing.
- Finally, the insurance company will send you the second and final check. Keep in mind that the remainder of the invoice is your due.
Worry-free Insurance Claims? Contact Us Today!
Storm damage to your home is never easy to deal with and we know that you have your hands full, so we provide a prompt, professional service to ensure that your problems are handled quickly – whether it is for your windows, siding repair or a complete roof replacement. If you need to file your insurance claims, call KAT Construction LLC today at (612) 326-1122 or fill out our contact form. We’ll be sure to get back to you immediately.